While there are numerous ways to look after your health when you’re short on time (vitamins, 10-minute exercises, supplements) or medication, those options require a lot of effort to keep up or simply do not give you immediate results.
Clinical studies on Cryotherapy have shown immediate benefits to soft tissue, internal organs, the nervous system and energy meridians. With so many positive effects to the body, extreme cold therapy has no equal for a patient’s wellness plan.
Even further, Cryotherapy is a whole different take on whole body ice immersion and it's 10 times better.
1. Cryotherapy is a 3-minute procedure and it’s over before you know it;
2. After the very first procedure you will feel a positive change that improves with each episode;
3. Your body will stop shivering and that will ramp up the fat burning process;
4. Your heart rate variability will improve, meaning that it will take less time for your heart to calm down after an intense workout;
5. Your body will get accustomed to the cold and you will rarely feel sick when the weather changes
6. Cryotherapy is much better than Ibuprofen or other drugs for pain and inflammation with side-effects
7. And so on…
Hundreds of men have followed this approach at innovative men’s clinic and 96% reported increased energy levels, reduced pain and heightened confidence after only the second procedure.
The other 4% were simply uncomfortable with the sudden temperature change and did not want to find out what happens after the second appointment.
If you would like to try this innovative approach to doubling your energy levels, improving recovery, reducing aches, and keeping your immune system strong – you can book an appointment right now and feel these benefits at our Bellevue Innovative Mens Clinic. Our members get discounts on their first visit.
Innovative Men’s Health founder Dr. Will Washington
Innovative Men’s Health founder Dr. Will Washington wakes up every day with the same purpose. To help people and the community that surrounds them.see More
It could be said that testosterone is what makes men, men. It gives them their characteristic deep voices, large muscles, and facial and body hair. It plays a role in sperm production, fuels libido, and contributes to normal erections. It also fosters the production of red blood cells, boosts mood, and aids cognition.